Volunteer with Codi 4 Idaho and Keep Idaho Conservative! If you see an opportunity you’d like to sign up for or learn more about, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have 1 hour to volunteer now or next month?
- Call and verify an accurate phone number and email from our list of voters. The script and numbers are prepared for you.
- Call and help those struggling through the vote from home process. Help guide them through requesting a ballot.
- Build a list of all the clubs and organizations who might be interested in having Codi as a guest speaker at a meeting. No scheduling required, just build the list of book clubs, moms groups, associations etc.
- Call 5 of the senior living communities in district 15 to see if they would like to have a 30 minute online presentation by Codi.
- Jump on Facebook or Instagram and search like-minded pages for their best followers so I can reach out invite them to like my page and join the campaign.
- Put a sign in your yard.
Have 2-3 hours to volunteer over the next 3 months
- Do an online bill search on Idaho.gov to build voting history, instructions provided.
- Do an online sunshine report search on Idaho.gov for like-minded conservatives, instructions provided.
- Go through an Excel spreadsheet of 900 voters in your neighborhood, make an introduction to Codi through a prepared email template.
- Hand address 100 envelopes
- Do some detective work on Facebook to locate people I’d like to make friends with. I have the list, I just need someone else to find them.
- Knock doors in your neighborhood and pass out literature (pending the stay safe order)
- Drop literature on doorsteps, no talking involved.
- Join the sign installation team in October.
- Call donors to follow up on contribution requests.
- Host an online meet and greet.
Want to get involved as a leader?
- Be a neighborhood block captain; help organize those in your neighborhood for flyer distribution etc.
- Work on my messaging committee, to help review and give feedback on flyers, presentations etc.
- Manage a calling tree by making and following up on assignments.
- Plan sign distribution.